Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, July 12, 2010

We are going back to SC

I just want everyone to know that we are moving back to SC...woohooo I can't wait to get back.I have made some good friends here, which I will miss, but even though I am from Texas I now call SC my home. We have moved so much over the years and to be honest I want to stay in one place. 
You will notice the post will come to a halt soon..Just until we get all moved in. The first room that get put together is my scrap room so we should be up and running I am guessing the first week of Aug. I am guessing because there is so much going on right now besides moving my mom is very sick and I need to get her moved in with me so I can take care of her. So please stick with us..I just need to get all settled in.
 Please also keep this in mind before you order a tutorial I will not be able to get to them so if you do go ahead and order you will not get them until I can get them. I have a desk top which is where everything is stored. I know I should get a lap top, but to be honest I have had a couple and hate them. 
Thank you everyone! Be safe  see you soon....
As for all your Stampin up! needs you can still order here
That is direct from stampin up so you will get your products even if I am not able to get to the site..

0 comments:

Post a Comment