Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, July 16, 2010

Black and white!

Hello Everyone! I hope all is well... I am so sick of packing, but I am getting there. I also did take time to watch a you tube video. My friend Chaira told me to watch this video showing how to color a black and white.. This lady was so good ! It is funny at first I thought why would my friend send me a video about a lady doing make up! So I watched those first and hey she has some good tips. But the point here is she does a couple of great videos on copics. I am new at coloring with them so I found this video to be a lot of help. I thought I would add it so you can try it to!



After watching the video Erika and I colored about 20 stamps it really is fun. Here is the cards I made. what do you think?
Stamps: Stella "Greeting Farm" Tot-ally Tess item # 118595 "Stampin Up" Miss Anya Love "Greeting Farm" In the Background I used Artistic Etching item # 120573
Cardstock: Whisper white item #100730, Basic Black item# 121045,Very Vanilla item# 101650 "all from Stampin up!"
Designer Paper: Love letters item #117162 "Stampin up"
Ribbon:Basic Black item # 117285 Crochet Trim Item # 118480 On the last card I used a baby blue which is no longer available in this color.
Embossing Folder Finial Press Stampin up item #115963
Copics: W1,W3,W4,W5
For all of your Stampin up needs please order HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment